Every once in a while it is nice to step back, smell the roses, and work on you.
Our lives are filled with deadlines, gatherings, work, and school.
Take a moment and ask yourself these questions:
1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?
2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?
3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?
4. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture?
5. Should people care more about doing the right thing, or doing things right?
6. What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?
7. Where is the line between insanity and creativity?
8. What is true happiness?
9. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?
10. What makes you you?
Life can be unpredictable and sometimes it is better just to sit back and smell the roses. Agree?