Some questions that we are asked in life simply don’t have a straight answer.
These questions are open ended and how we answer them may depend on our situation at the time. There is no wrong answer here,
How would you answer these questions?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- What’s the difference between a novel and a book?
- How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?
- If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
- if a person owns a piece of land, do they own it to the center of the earth?
- Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Do penguins have knees?
- Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?
- How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it?
- Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
- Why are both of Spongebob’s parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?(isn’t this one great?)
- Does a two-humped camel store more fat than a one-humped camel?
- If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?
- Why is it that if someone yells “duck” they are helping you, but if they yell “chicken” they are insulting you?
- why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?
- If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?
Happy Monday to you!