I received this nomination a couple days ago from Rameen. Thank you!
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/blog.
- Make a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
- What words would you pass to your childhood self?
If someone tells you that you can’t, do it anyways. You may never know where you end up.
- What is your best childhood memory?
Spending time with family on Christmas morning.
- If you had to do it over again, what would you study in school?
- What is life?
Life is what you make of it.
- What do you spend the most time thinking about?
How I can my legs to pedal faster so I can increase my speed.
- What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
A new beginning?
- What’s something that no one would guess about you?
I am actually very shy in person.
- What’s your favorite quote?
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible”
- What songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear them?
- What movie or season always makes you laugh no matter how often you watch it?
I unfortunately don’t have much attention to sit through a movie.
- What do you want to be remembered for?
That I am able to inspire others to get through each day.
Questions to Nominees:
- What did you want to be when you were a child?
- What are you doing now?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have a favorite reality show?
- What is the most difficult obstacle that you have faced in your life?
- Do you have a large family?
- If you could move anywhere in the world where you want to move?
- Why do you want to move there?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you prefer summer, spring, fall, or winter?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
Thank you so much everyone for taking your time to read my post. it has been a great time. Please look forward to more inspiring posts in the future!